Hello bloggers and other random folk,
Hi!
So, I've finally decided to make this blog at 4:45am, after a large amount of contemplating and additional laziness. I hope this is a good place to release my random thoughts on different topics, and I certaintly hope I'm not too boring.
Now to skip this jibber jabber and actually introduce myself..my name is Mai. I'm sixteen years old, and I live in a tiny, lovable island called Ireland. I go on the internet ALOT so I guess this is a good extra internetal (that's not a word, i just made it up...i'm going to do that alot, just saying) hobby.
I don't really want to say too much in this introduction because I feel like you'll get to know me and my personality better through my blog posts. I really hope you stick around and maybe like the things I post? (yay!)
I'm not going to post everyday (or maybe I will if this gets addictive) but I'm going to post about things I love, and things I don't love. Things that annoy me, things that fascinate me, things that keep my awake at night..and all that jazz.
Sooooooooooooo stay tuned folks!
Love,
Mai.
No comments:
Post a Comment